Serving Lonoke & Prairie County
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive and coordinated services that help older people live as independently as possible in the environment of their choosing.
Our Vision is a community of people who celebrate aging and are aging well through education, involvement, and services.
- We value honesty, integrity, and fairness.
- We value caring, prompt, courteous, and professional services to our clients and their families.
- We value continuous quality improvement.
- We respect the diverse backgrounds of all individuals and families.
- We encourage individual responsibility, creativity, personal growth, and working together toward common goals.
All Senior centers are open Monday – Friday 8:00am – 3:00 pm
Central Office is open Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Lonoke County Council on Aging, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, color, age, sex, disability, religion, or familial status